- What is the present status of your business?
- What are the customer’s pain points, which can be used to develop a content strategy for higher conversion rate?
- What are the appropriate marketing channels and techniques for attracting the target audience?
#2. Strategy: For an online business, conveying a clear message to the target audience is most important.
Moreover, the strategies need to strictly base on the business objective. Keep your strategies restricted with;
- Needs of your customers
- Targeted keywords which drive in the potential traffic and leads
- Stronger online presence
#3. Specification and implementation: After a well-planned strategy and perfect analysis, it’s time to put things in a frame. The implementation for the following specification becomes necessary:
- Content creation
- Paid search
- Search engine optimization
- Social media marketing
…and lot more!
#4. Evaluation: Keeping an eye on what’s working and what’s not in the current situation is vital. Review and evaluate the following key points to hold on traffic, generate leads and finally record sales.
- Website Analytics
- Quality Content
- Better User Experience through Social Media, SEO and PPC
#5. Iteration: Above all, ‘research’ and ‘analysis’ needs to keep running at a constant pace. The iteration process becomes necessary and it constitutes;
- Progress of the campaign
- Fixing of flaws (if any)
- Modification of plans and strategy
- Implementing goal oriented changes
Continue with iterating till the end…!