- A great fashion sense and attitude, whatever you do looks good and most likely becomes a trend.
- Geri routes – if you have been to several geri routes on ‘Bullt‘(actually Bullet, but in Punjabi, it turns out to be Bullt) and ‘kineys‘(Kinetics used by girls but commonly called so).
- Supported SOPU or PUSU more than anything. Those rallies, posters, fun, politics and fights…
- Going uphill can be planned at any time and only you understand it. Uphill you know na? Kasauli, Morni.. refreshing.
- SWAG.. Do you want me to explain this?
- Been to Elante Mall, know about each corner of it but still you make out new plans to be there with your friends and family.
- Every dude of Chandigarh has definitely been to MCM or GCG at least once. Even though most of them don’t know the full forms.
- Night food street is much more famous than CCD and Dominos.
- Rose garden, rock garden, Sukhna lake have been your common visiting spots – whether you are happy or sad.
- Even if it is not your mother tongue, you speak Punjabi and feel proud of it.
- Dared to have a ride in open jeep on the roads of Chandigarh. (According to rules, open jeep is not allowed in Chandigarh)
- Heard ‘Shehar Chandigarh diyan kudiyan‘, ‘Chandigarh Waliye‘, ‘Yaari Chandigarh waliye’ and other similar songs more than 100 times just because… the name CHANDIGARH.
- Been to Sector 17 and 22 markets and Stu C just to see gorgeous girls.
- A selfie at this place ↓
- Have habit of saying ‘Haan v kiddan’ whenever you meet someone.
- If you feel yourself no less than a high profile model i.e. you think you are smart enough to be a model.
These are just a few facts we have listed, there might be some more. What is the thing you are most PROUD of being a CHANDIGARHIAN? Do share with us.
And most importantly, if you like the post, LIKE it, COMMENT on it and SHARE it.